Today, all the bloggers around celebrate the Blog Day. This consists giving 5 recommendations of new blogs that you have just discovered. This way, your blog readers wil
l find other interesting stuff to learn about it and will have the opportunity to follow th
My recommendation for today are different blogs I’m following throught my Reader. Some of them are in English or in Spanish. Use google translate if you are in trouble with the words or the whole text.
So, here is my recommendation for this day:
- Go Green, travel green. Everyone should think in green. Always and more when we travel. Really interesting blog with travel tips for eco-conscious travelers.
- Blog de viajes. An argentinan blogger who shares almost everyday interesting things about travelling, tourism and . This blogger was awarded as the Best Spanish Language Blog by the Lonely Planet Travel Blogger Awards 2009.
- La volta dels 25. This blog has 2 special things for me and just found it looking for some links. These special things are: It’s in Catalan, the language of Catalunya and of course, my language. The secong one, he’s 25, like me. He decided to take 1 year off and travel the world. He’s interviewing 25 young people from 25 years old around the world and write a book about it. Also awarded as the Best non-english travel Blog by the Lonely Planet Travel Awards 2009.
- The practical nomad. I guess that if you just wanna travel and love international travel, this blog is the first stop you have to do before start planning anything. He’s an expert on airfares and how to get the best deals on the Internet and updates a lot of information and resources.
- Comer y tapear bien barato en Barcelona. This one is not about travelling throught the world, is about another trip to one city and its food. If you are in love with Barcelona, and you like the feeling of a good meal. Don’t miss this update with the best places on where to eat and for how much, from the most visited places in the city to the most hidden ones.
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!!