After the succes I got with the ideas throught Work Abroad I, I had to write the second part.
Work Abroad I was for everyone and you didn’t need a university degree, now I’m posting about other ways to get into the labor market abroad if you have a college degree.
If you are graduated, almost graduated, you should check:
- International organizations: They provide students in higher education with experience relevant to their studies in the field they want.
- AIESEC, the largest international young organization for people who wanna develop their potential. One of last steps into the AIESECWay is the Work Abroad and everyone can apply for one of the 4 types of intership into the fields of: management, technical, educational and development interships. If you need to know more about it, just ask me I was part of this organization and can give you the contact info of the closest office.
- IAESTE, the international young organization for the exchange of student of Technical Experience. It works like the one before, but just for enginerring and technical majors.
- Technical jobs
- Architects without borders, Check your closer chapter and join it, you will be able to cooperate for fair and sustainable development initiatives with disadvantaged people and communities.
- Go4contruction, a global recruitment website for the building, civil engineering, infrastructure, energy and oil and gas industries.
- Domestika, a Spanish website for jobs related with design, graphics, tv, 3d, music and other technical positions.
- European Union: there so many portals where you can find options for applying for a job in the EU countries.
- Other organizacions
- CIVI, French organizations that allows you to find opportunities abroad. For people from 18 to 28 years old.
- AIPT, the Association for International Practical Training is another international organization that offers you the opportunity to have an intership. AIPT is authorized by the U.S. Department of State to issue form DS-2019, the document required to enter the United States on a J-1 visa.
- CDS International, Fellowships, internships, study abroads and another innitiatives to have a cultural experiencie.
- IIE, It’s the website of the Institute of International Education. For education professionals. Not only jobs, also fellowships, conferences and events.
- Internabroad, Look for an internship abroad by country or by field.
- Intership program, Not only for looking an intership, also for job seekers.
- Community Services for teens:
- Global Routers,it’s a summer teen community service programs & gap-year or college internships in Africa, Asia and Latin America
Althought this is only a short list, you can find a lot of programs abroad around the web, every university also offers interships, fellowships from your major to other countries. You can also find opportunities looking with web2.0 tools, I’ll write about it too on another blogpost.