The way to discover a city can vary depending on how many days you are visiting, what is the purpose of the trip…whatever it is, taking the most advantage of the trip with previous information, but..what happen when the city you are visitng offers really good deals!!
Hurry up because Barcelona has deals for you!! ans some of them are finishing soon.
So, if you are in Barcelona during this week for the GSMA Mobile World Congress or just visiting the city, don’t forget to download the free Barcelona Lonely planet application. Lonely planet tweeted it today and it will be available until midnight Thrusday the 17th. During that days, you can also have free wifi acces to Skype Acces-enabled Wifi hotsports in cafés, hotels and airports across Spain.
But Barcelona doesn’t offer only this city guide for free, with your mobile device you can get some discounts with Facebook places. You only have to log in on Facebook places, and check in at:
- Starbucks and you will get a Free TALL hot beverage (until the end of the month)
- El corte Inglés 50% off onall their products. (Also until the end of the month)
- H&M: 20% off on whatever you buy until today
- Futbol Club Barcelona store: You get a 2X1 when you buy a ticket for a soccer game. (Also until the end of the month)
- Sol Melià hotels: 50% off in the restaurants, breakfast buffet and Spa of this hotel chaine
- BBVA: if you check in any ATM or office, they give Red Cross 2€
- United Colours of Benetton: if you checkin in a store,they give Architecture for Humanity 2€